The Maestro Original Time ref. GC20-A-00 in stainless steel features new colored dials on the iconic Maestro case. The watch is characterized by the iconic Maestro case and original dial, both designed by the legendary Swiss designer: Mr. Gerald Charles Genta.
An exclusive edition for Maison Gerald Charles. The GCA automatic movement is fully updated and COSC certified with the “Côte de Genève excellent finishing.
This timepiece is unisex with a 40mm case and water-resistant to 100 meters. It showcases superior ergonomics and comfort on wrist.
Gerald Charles production of this GC20-A-00 edition in stainless steel is limited to 100 pieces. In its “00” version, the watch dial features a black background with coral paint details and a sunburst finishing for optimized light reflection.
The hands and apply indexes are enriched by SuperLuminova paint that is luminescent in the dark.
Combining minimalism and elegance makes this extraordinary swiss-made timepiece easy to wear on any occasion.
The Gerald Charles strap features a double-face decoration with pyramids on one side and GC logo’s tappisserie on the other. This is also an original design by Mr. Genta for the Swiss Maison. The strap material is a technical vulcanized rubber, chosen by the Maison to guarantee superior water resistance, strength, durability and comfort on wrist.
- GC20 - A - 00
- GCA131-9391 EX
- Hours, Minutes, Second to center
Big-Date at 6 o’clock
- Water resistance
- COSC certified movement
- Power reserve
- 42 hours
- 28,800 v/h
- Excellence “Côte de Genève” gold-plated rotor and rhodium beaded bridges
- 27 rubies
- Anti-shock system
- “INCABLOC” Stop-second system
- Asymmetric polygon with smooth edges (“Maestro” original design by Mr. Gerald Charles Genta)
- Shiny stainless steel case body and bezel
- Shiny stainless steel crown with embossed logo
- Brushed stainless steel see through case-back with shiny edges
- Sapphire crystals no glare
- Matte black and coral sunburst dial with apply indexes
- Superluminova stainless steel hands
- Coral seconds hand