The 20th Anniversary
Full Diamonds Set
The Maison Gerald Charles celebrates in 2020 its twentieth anniversary. The Maestro Anniversary is the first model of the new collection, celebrating the 20th anniversary in a limited edition of only 252 pieces.
Any of these pieces is also available in a special version with diamonds setting.
The Maestro Anniversary
On special request Gerald Charles Swiss can enrich the Maestro Anniversary watch with a set of 373 brilliant cut diamonds for a total of 6 cts.
The process of diamond setting is entirely performed by hand in Switzerland by an expert Gerald Charles craftsman and can take over two weeks of work to complete each timepiece.
Please note that upon your order for the Anniversary in its “Diamonds” version, it will take an extra 20 working days for the hand-made setting performed on demand in the Swiss Gerald Charles Atelier.
- Hours, Minutes, Second to center
Big-Date at 6 o’clock
- 28,800 v/h
- Power reserve
- 42 hours
- Water resistance
- “Côte de Genève” decorated rotor
Rhodium beaded bridges
Polished domed screws
- 27 rubies
- Anti-shock system
- “INCABLOC” Stop-second system
- Precious Stones
- 373 brilliant cut diamonds
Diamonds: 6 cts.
- Asymmetric polygon with smooth edges (“Maestro” original design by Mr. Gerald Charles Genta)
- Shiny stainless steel case body with diamonds set
- Shiny stainless steel top ring with diamonds set
- Shiny stainless steel, screw-down, crown with embossed logo
- Brushed stainless steel see through case-back with shiny edge
- Sapphire crystal anti-reflex